Here are the steps that I've taken to winterize Salammbo. I'd appreciate any comments on things that I could do better.
- Pump faucet and toilet dry
- Drained fresh water tank and put in antifreeze.
- Pump antifreeze through faucet and into the, now closed, drain.
- Pump antifreeze through toilet into both onboard tank and external drain
- Dump some antifreeze into the bilge (in case water gets in there and freezes)
- Change oil in engine (good reference)
- Winterize engine (here's a great site)
- 5L 10W30 oil
- 15L plumbing antifreeze
- Motomaster fogging spray
- Gas stabilizer
Post a Comment
I appreciate your feedback, comments and other helpful input.