|Front seat top installed and bow reinforced|
To see the first post for this rebuild, see here.
I installed a new seat top because the old one was kind of beat up. It was just easier to cut out a new one rather than fix the old one.
|Almost ready for paint|
I also added extra reinforcement to the top rail of the bow and I glassed this in to the front and side panels to, again, make it stronger and tie everything together.
|Finished side with no stringer|
|Finished bow and lift straps|
I placed the lifting points as close to the seat frames as possible so that they would take some of the squeeze that I expect will happen in the lifting.
I finished her up with four coats of Rustoleum and she seems to be working out well.